We’re getting ready for another holiday season. With Passover, Good Friday, Easter, Eastern Orthodox Easter, and Ramadan coming up, it seemed like a great time to ask you, my community, some important questions about family get togethers and talk about how you want to show up.
When it comes to family gatherings, 46% of you feel “okay negative” about them.
Many said you have negative feelings about things you cannot control (86%). That’s a lot!
One of the things we must recognize is that family gatherings bring out things that we have no control over, including:
- Other’s views of you
- Toxic behaviours and comments
- When others push your boundaries
… and more.
In this episode, we talk about:
- What you can and cannot control when it comes to our family, including acknowledging a key emotion that shows up here
- Shifting towards consciously choosing so that you can show up aligned
- Being a united front with your partner
Join me in my community!
- Curious about the relationship cycle you get stuck in? Take the free quiz
- Looking to improve your relationship? Join me in my online program, Be Connected
- Join me in my monthly newsletter where I give you actionable tips that you can use today in your relationship
- Visit my website for more
What’s Coming Next?
Let’s explore the weekly meeting and why you should do this one thing in your relationship.
Subscribe and Review in iTunes
Lovely Addition to Personal + Couple’s Therapy
“I just love listsening to her podcasts. Super resourceful and I definitely recommend taking a listen” ~ Afireinside7
I would love to hear from you. I would be so grateful if you left me a review on iTunes. I love hearing what you have to say about the episode, but also so that others who might benefit from listening to this podcast can find it!
Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review.” I can’t wait to hear from you!