Many people don’t think of divorces as happy, which is why the story from today’s guests is an important one!
When Nikki DeBartolo and Benjamin Heldond got divorced, they devised a strategy to put their son’s needs first.
Together, they helped each other heal and build a new, blended, family.
In this episode, we discuss:
- How Nikki and Ben came to be “Our Happy Divorce”
- The markers/moments that they knew it was time to divorce
- When you’re trying to find the “right” way through separation
- Nikki’s and Ben’s response to someone who says “I have to stay for the kids”
- Their individual pain points in their divorce
- Their prioritization of their son
- The key piece of respect and mutuality
For more from Our Happy Divorce:
Ready to learn how to repair, feel closer after the fight, and connect with your partner? Join me in my FREE MASTERCLASS. I will teach you my 4 A’s on how to repair so that you can look at your partner and feel like a team again.
Join me in my community!
- Curious about the relationship cycle you get stuck in? Take the free quiz
- Ready to learn how to repair? Take my FREE masterclass
- Looking to improve your relationship? Join me in my online program, Be Connected
- Join me in my monthly newsletter where I give you actionable tips that you can use today in your relationship
- Visit my website for more
What’s Coming Next?
The season finale where I answer YOUR questions!
Subscribe and Review in iTunes
“This podcast provides sound advice, examples, and information for the modern mother navigating a world full of opposing advice. I feel uplifted and empowered after listening.” ~ Kat&Babe_
I would love to hear from you. I would be so grateful if you left me a review on iTunes. I love hearing what you have to say about the episode, but also so that others who might benefit from listening to this podcast can find it!
Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review.” I can’t wait to hear from you!