One of the most common concerns I hear is, “My partner is struggling with their mental health, what do I do?”
Dr. Kojo joins me on the podcast to discuss how mental health can show up in relationships.
Dr. Kojo Sarfo, DNP, PMHNP-BC is a social media content creator, mental health nurse practitioner, and psychotherapist with over two million followers on all of his social media channels (TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Twitch, Triller).
He posts skits, songs, and videos in order to bring people together and promote mental health awareness. On social media, he uses relevant trends and popular music to educate individuals about mental health conditions and the importance of self-care. Dr. Kojo is also the author of Amazon’s best-selling book titled “You Already Won”. He is also working on his second book, which will be a mental health workbook.
He is also the host of Late Night with Dr. Kojo – which is a daily live show that streams primarily on Facebook on Monday-Thursdays at 6pm PST/9pm EST.
In this episode, we discuss:
- What inspired Dr. Kojo to start his TikTok videos and online media presence
- How does ADHD impact a couple? What are some things people should be aware of?
- What can people do in their relationships when their partner is coping with mental health difficulties
- What are the top three things you wish everyone know about mental health?
Connect with Dr. Kojo:
- Follow him on Facebook
- Follow him on TikTok
- Follow him on Instagram
- Check out his YouTube channel
- Watch The Late Night with Dr. Kojo on Facebook
Join me in my community!
- Curious about the relationship cycle you get stuck in? Take the free quiz
- Looking to improve your relationship? Join me in my online program, Be Connected
- Join me in my monthly newsletter where I give you actionable tips that you can use today in your relationship
- Visit my website for more
What’s Coming Next?
Dr. Morgan Anderson on why you need to repair in your relationship.
Subscribe and Review in iTunes
“This podcast provides sound advice, examples, and information for the modern mother navigating a world full of opposing advice. I feel uplifted and empowered after listening.” ~ Kat&Babe_
I would love to hear from you. I would be so grateful if you left me a review on iTunes. I love hearing what you have to say about the episode, but also so that others who might benefit from listening to this podcast can find it!
Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review.” I can’t wait to hear from you!