Welcome to Season 3!
I am so excited to be returning for another season of I’m Not Your Shrink! I want to start by saying THANK YOU! Thank you for joining me here and being part of this community!
I am so thrilled to launch this season with New York Time’s best-selling author, Eve Rodsky. We previously sat together to talk about her first book, Fair Play, on Season 2 Episode 19 and today we are talking all about the unicorn space and her new book.
When I polled my community, over 80% of people (mostly women!) say they feel burnt out and “crispy.”
Our collective experiences recently have been beyond challenging. The frequent suggestions of “go for a walk” are often not enough anymore.
Eve Rodsky, an expert in family mediation and organizational management, and author of New York Time’s bestselling book Fair Play and Finding Your Unicorn Space, and I talk about finding your creative space to ensure a life lived aligned with your values.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Why women are so burnt out
- What is the Unicorn Space and why it’s so important
- 3 permissions you need to give yourself (Hint: something you need to do with your guilt!)
- Taking responsibility and choosing discomfort over comfort
To Learn With Eve:
Join Me in My Community:
- Curious about the relationship cycle you get stuck in? Take my free quiz
- Looking to improve your relationship? Join me in my online program, Be Connected
- Join my monthly newsletter where I give you actionable tips that you can use today in your relationship
- Visit my website for more!
What’s Coming Next?
Did you know that 1 in 4 couples sleep in separate beds? Despite this common experience, many people continue to feel a lot of stigma about speaking out about their need for restful sleep. Join Renee Reina (from MomRoom) and I as we discuss sleeping in separate beds.
Subscribe and Review in iTunes
“Such a fantastic compilation of well curated interviews and ideas to support relationships! You will walk away with concrete ideas and big shifts to help your marriage. The podcast beautifully compliments her membership for anyone live in a pandemic and also married.” ~Drsfe
I would love to hear from you. I would be so grateful if you left me a review on iTunes. I love hearing what you have to say about the episode, but also so that others who might benefit from listening to this podcast can find it!
Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review.” I can’t wait to hear from you!