There is so much happening in the world today.
The events taking place are outside of our control, from COVID19 to the Black Lives Matter Movement.
So that is why today’s podcast brings together my favourite colleagues from across North America to share their top way of coping with the challenges so many of us are facing in the world today.
Here is the list of experts sharing on this episode:
- 2:26 – The importance of daily check-ins with yourself shared by Dr. Rachel Goldman, a Clinical Psychologist in New York City, New York.
- 4:01 – How to cope through the pressure of a whole body transformation after this pandemic shared by Dr. Morgan Francis, a Clinical Psychologist in Scottsdale, Arizona.
- 8:28 – The importance of connection over correction, shared by Dr. Ann Louise Lockhart, a Pediatric Psychologist, parent coach and business owner in San Antonio, Texas.
- 13:42 – Dr. Betsy Chang, a Clinical Psychologist in Newport Beach, California, shares about the power of teamwork in your relationship.
- 20:27 – Hatty J Lee, a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist in Los Angeles California, dives into our own trauma responses and what happens when they are triggered.
- 26:53 – Dr. Shawn Horn, a TEDx Speaker and host of the Inspired Living Podcast, shares what toxic shame is and how to work through it.
- 40:58 – Dr. Morgan Anderson, a Clinical Psychologist and Relationship Coach shares one mindset that you, as single women, could find helpful right now.
- 44:49 – We dive into how to shift the guilt of motherhood during this time with Dr. Morgan Cutlip, Relationship Expert, Coach and Course Creator.
If you prefer to listen on iTunes, click here.
After listening to this episode, come over to Instagram and continue the conversation with me. Or leave a comment here on the blog about which message you connected with most.
What’s Coming Next week?
Tune in next week as I sit with Dr Miriam Kirmayer to talk all about friendship breakups.
Dr. Tracy D
P.S. Wondering what others say about the podcast? Here’s a review from Dr.Lindsey:
Powerful and empowering: I just listened to Dr. Dalgleish’s first podcast and I can’t wait to recommend it to my friends, colleagues and clients. As a mother, partner and clinical psychologist, I felt connected to Tracy’s thoughts and experiences on many different levels. I admire her courage and bravery at creating such an open and honest place to tell her story. I can’t wait for the next episode to come out!Dr. Lindsey